What I have to say.

Welcome to my blog. Please wipe your feet, and make yourself at home. Love you, bye x

Friday 12 March 2010

Auditions

It's not long now till our shoot, and yesterday evening we held our auditions. I'm not going to lie, I was very excited by it all. Josh contacted Chris Jury who distributed an email to some of the performing arts students, and fortunately we had a great response. We booked out a room in the Newton building, and invited them to show us what they could do.

It was a brilliant experience. I'm feeling really confident that we've got our casting spot on.
I also contacted some of my friends from home and begged them to come up and play extras, so fingers crossed we should get a good turn out.

We held an open audition on 11th March for anybody interested in the roles, and thankfully had more than enough actors attend. I found the whole casting process really fun, but also found it difficult trying to give each actor the right part. Eventually, as everybody started to relax (including the crew) the characters really started to define themselves. I think our decisions were correct, and I was really pleased with our final cast.

No comments:

Post a Comment